So last night as I watched the NLCS game and worked on my Halloween costume it dawned on me that in four weeks I would be on a ship sailing to Mexico.
I am finally going on my first cruise and I am excited. A little bit worried about all the work I have to do before I go and the work that will await me when I return. However, looking forward to having some fun.
We will have a two day stop in Cabo San Lucas and then spend Thanksgiving day in Puerto Vallarta. Not sure what this years Thanksgiving dinner will be but I am excited to go to Cabo and to PV. I have never been to Cabo so this is exciting.
So if you have any suggestions of things to do on the cruise and in Cabo let me know.
While I will miss the family time and the yummy pumpkin pies made by my brothers; and pies by S and L: I am looking forward to this adventure. This will be the third or fourth time that I will not spend this holiday with my family in 18 years..so that is a little weird. I usually make it a rule to be there and have only missed it due to having to be in town for work - granted this is when we went to Vegas every other year. Ironically, this year my work is asking me to burn through some vacation time and this week worked out good with a friends schedule so off I go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
I do my weekly weigh in tomorrow and I am nervous and excited. Nervous because I will be 2 lbs from a milestone accomplishment on my ro...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I can't believe that it has been 25 years since my nephew Spencer was born as I can't possibly have a 25 year old nephew can I ? Wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment