I remembered a few years ago my stake presidency in Cypress challenged us to study the Preach My Gospel and I learned a lot. So guess what I am challenging myself to do it again for the remainder of the year.
Rather than starting with Chapter 1 I decided to pick one that I liked and it was Christlike Attributes. I read through the chapter last night and picked the attribute I want to study and develop.
Why you may ask? Well about a year ago a friend picked three words to describe me from a series that I was given. I was taken back that this person thought of me as virtuous but also flattered as I feel I fall short of what a virtuous person is. Which is why I have chosen this as my virtue to study and work on. Geez you would think I was doing my YW Personal Progress...why didnt I finish the leaders challenge to do that before I was released from the YW program in Cypress? Oh well, I am still doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment