I am at work and all I see out my window is grey skies and I don't like it one bit at all. I received some information about a job in Phoenix AZ and it sounds interesting but seriously? Why do I get this now. I am in a funk at work but I like my job and I like San Diego.
Phoenix is nice and it would be fun but it is so dang HOT!!
My solution - put a good cd on and not worry what people think about my listening to music today I just need some sunshine!!!
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
I do my weekly weigh in tomorrow and I am nervous and excited. Nervous because I will be 2 lbs from a milestone accomplishment on my ro...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I can't believe that it has been 25 years since my nephew Spencer was born as I can't possibly have a 25 year old nephew can I ? Wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment