Monday, August 8, 2016

Online = Catfish

Ha, so I did the online dating thing again and I just realized I did this almost a year ago.  I swore back then I was done but clearly I forgot. 

This time I still have not met the person but we have been texting and talking. 

We made plans to meet up a couple of weeks ago but our schedules didn't quite work out.  

We were supposed to meet again this week but again our schedules just don't match up.  

So I keep thinking of what a friend said about this when I told her about this guy.  Be careful you may be getting catfished. 

So in order to figure things out I am setting a hard drop deadline for us to meet by and as I write this doing a Catfish marathon.

So this post covers dating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...