I am grateful for temples.
I am fortunate to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am even more fortunate to work and serve at the San Diego Temple each Thursday night.
The peace I feel while I help others is not easy to explain. I often rush in there after work and think how can I work 4 -5 hours now I am so exhausted. However, I somehow have the strenght and energy to serve. The miracle or better yet said my testimony about service is that the person doing the service probably gets more blessed by doing the act.
At least that is what my experience is every Thursday night that I work at the San Diego Temple. I have energy and I feel love for the people I am helping that day and the spirit that is there of unconditional love.
Who knew that when I was sitting in EJBA's car and we were looking at the San Diego temple and I said I wanted to be married there; I would one day be serving there. I may not have the memory or the opportunity to marry in the temple in this life; and that is ok I have the opportunity to serve there and gain a better love and understanding about the Plan of Salvation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment