Friday, March 30, 2012

Updated my music

Someone mentioned to me that my music went well with my blog. I was surprised as I have not been diligent of updating.
I thought it made sense to put more baseball themed songs on and then this morning I heard a song I had not heard in a while and I knew I had to update.
I have nothing to write except I am in a funky mood. Mixed emotions you know; like I am happy but I feel a little down. I think I am missing the warm AZ weather and the baseball fields.
If you have any music suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...