Just a quick blurb about not judging a book by it's cover.
I am quick to say that I am guilty of judging something by it's cover. I know schocking huh?
This weekend when I went to Chino Badino I was not impressed with the outward appearance of the building. My friend Perri kept saying I can tell you don't want to be here or eat. I was hesitant and you know what the food was yummilicious.
This same weekend I was joking with a friend about how I thought he was a snob and self centered individual. I had always heard about how cool he was but he always seemed so distant. We had mutual friends that loved him; and I didn't understand how or why but figured hey we all love people for different reasons we know nothing about.
I hesitated to be friends with this individual for a long time. I mean please, he was way too cool for me so how could we be friends.
Interestingly enough, I now consider this individual a really good friend.
So I would like to share my lesson learned this past weekend or reemphasized: Adriana, Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover - you may miss out on a really good thing.
I know, most of you that read this don't need the lesson but I figure if I write it I will maybe get in in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment