Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to my world!!!

I thought I would join the world of blogs and start my own as a way of keeping track of my crazy thoughts, things I do, see and enjoy. So here is a sneak peek of the things you can expect to see and read about.
Temples - on of my goals has always been to go to as many temples as possible and take pictures of them. A hockey game with a great fight! Relaxing at the beach and enjoying a sunset at the end of the day.My amazing nieces and nephew. However, I have to confess I do have an addiction....I think you can call it my drug of choice.....Angels baseball games.
So hang tight and remember this is a corner of my world According to me!

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to read your blog!!!!! I will become your blog stalker. But not in a creepy way! hope your lesson went ok today!! so, let the blogging begin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...