Sunday night I came home a bit late and had driven up to RSM and back to help a friend out. I had to go to the bathroom so I was in a rush. I was happy to see the handicapped parking spot near my place was available so I parked there.
Monday morning I overslept and was rushing to get to work on semi time I mean I would be 10 minutes late tops. As I walked to my parking spot all the cars in my side were gone, including mine, and this is rare. My heart stopped for a second and I though oh my gosh I got towed. Then I thought no, my neighbors know me they wouldn't have me towed my car was repossessed but wait I make my car payments. Oh no , it was stolen...ok call the towing company and see if it was towed; then the credit union , then the police. Which right about then I remembered where I parked.
So next thing I know I am walking down the street to my car. So I guess really I just needed a bit of a walking exercise.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment