Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Deadliest Catch Season 9

So tonight I watched Deadliest Catch for the first time in a couple of years. I first discovered this show when I moved to the Bostonian Manor and PN introduced me to this world.

I was hooked and loved it. I remember her enthusiasm that was so contagious and you couldn't help but want to watch these boys (oh ok men) do their job.

I fell in love with the Time Bandit ok with Captain Andy. He is just I don't know so cool. He is a crab fisherman but he is also a cowboy. Hello, the almost Perfect Man. He cleans up well too.


PN's boat was the Cornelia Marie and her man was Josh.

We even dressed up for Halloween as Crab Fishermen one year...that was so much fun!!!

So as I watched this evening I thought of how we would sit in the living room watching the show and talking. The Manor was a fun place! The ladies were some of the best I have had the opportunity to live with and call friends. I  remember staying up late and going to bed only to stand in the hallway and talk about whatever popped into our minds. Or what about those bike rides to the beach and riding around Seal Beach. Thanks for some great memories and your friendship:MS, PN, SP, EP and WC. PN thank you for introducing me to this world of Deadliest Catch!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...