Let me tell you about my morning today.
I woke up around 5 am and thought wow I feel wide awake and it is 5 am I love DST. I also realized I had a runny nose from my cold and thought blow your nose and go back to sleep and rest.
So when my alarm went off at 6:30 and I just kind of lounged for a second I thought alright I feel good and I am going to be on time. When all of a sudden I heard someone on the radio say it was 7:20 I was like what? How could this happen?
Easily, although I somehow managed to move all my clocks forward an hour on Sunday morning. I didn't think about my alarm clock. Why? Well my alarm clock is my backup alarm. However, last night I was wide awake at 11:00 pm texting, commenting on FB statuses and checking email on my primary alarm my personal cell. So I decided it turn it off like your work cell and that is where things went wrong.
Yes, the girl at work that send the following e-mail out is the one who showed up 20 minutes late to work this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment