Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day Three of no FB Challenge

I am about to cave in and ask for my password for FB.

I wonder did I miss an important message? Am I supposed to be at an event and forgot? Is someone getting married, having a baby or passed away? I miss those important things.

I do not miss the harsh political comments, the dramatic posts, the comments that are taken so seriously.

Oh what am I to do? In some ways I like the quiet and peace of no FB and in other ways I feel very secluded. Do I go back for the chaos or do I sit still and enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...