Hey I am actually blogging on the day I am blogging about.
I didn't get much sleep last night so I slept in until 10 or so. I had some oatmeal and watched Make it or Break It with my niece. Yes she hooks me on to some of the most interesting shows.
I then got fully dressed all by myself I have been getting dressed on my own but just wearing nightgown and robe.
My sister in law and I went for a walk to the mailbox. This was the first time I went outside since I left the hospital., walked around Target. It was nice to feel the fresh air and see the outdoors. I also received my EDD confirmation they received my claim and it appears they are going to pay me more than I thought so I have to make sure I don't get paid more than what I earn normally. My company provides salary continuation so anything the state does not pay me they do ensure I have a full check while on my disability. Awesome right? I think so.
I also had mentioned to my sister in law that for some reason I had been craving Sprinkles cupcakes. I don't like cupcakes but I am craving them. So she spoiled me and made me some chocolate cupcakes from scratch. I am truly grateful and blessed that I have such an amazing family.
We had yummy turkey burgers for dinner, pasta salad and roasted cauliflower. I did have a cupcake and it was yuummy even yummier than Sprinkles because it was made to spoil me.
We watched the Golden Glove Awards and that was fun!!
I got anxious all of a sudden and wanted something to do. I was feeling so helpless and tired of not doing anything and just sitting around. So my sister in laws solution was for me to go on my computer. So here I am blogging and on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment