I have had different adventures this year and thought I can't wait to blog about it! Then I didn't. So what did it take for me to finally get here? Having a nasty cold and being home with a cold and sick of being home but also enjoying the chill time. So here is a recap of the year and I will blog in detail for each month what I can remember.
January - I was mainly reflecting how I couldn't believe we still had all these COVID restrictions and wondering was life going to get to normal anytime soon. Nothing too exciting that month. Oh wait I was excited about the release of the collagen from my health and wellness side gig.
February - As if COVID was not enough we suddenly had a snow storm in Keller, TX. The weather is crazy in TX and we knew we had a cold front coming up and I better just blog about it than write about it here.
March - Another birthday and mask mandate was a birthday gift for me that year. I also received my 2nd COVID shot. Oh and I moved....and really injured my knee, or did I?
April - Nothing too exciting other than baseball season started and guess who was lucky enough to go to an Angels game!!! I also had a moment of gratitude and feeling like a successful grown up.
May - I will think of what adventure happened that month in between the four posts I have to do.
June - JOY through social media!!!
So here we go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment