Monday, March 20, 2017

Massage - ??

I reward myself with a massage every now and then and St. Patrick's Day was one of those days.  I really enjoyed it a lot and felt great.
I had to go to AAA to see if I could get help from them as I had not received my tags.  It was freezing cold in there and after waiting an hour they did give me tags.  However, I was burning up and freezing and kept feeling worse.  I came home and the rest of the weekend was spent wrapped up in a blanket wearing sweats.  I had the chills, maybe even a fever and sore body.  However, I did not feel like throwing up or anything else.
I hydrated myself all weekend and even managed to make it to church and teach my RS lesson.  
This morning I felt like I could make it to work but by the time I got showered I felt so worn out.  So I did an olnine urgent care - PlushCare online appointment.  So I have one of three possible things wrong with me:  a kidney infection, a UTI, or  muscle exhaustion.  So in a bit I am off to a lab to do a UA.  
This of course happens during the middle of round 2 - and I did lose some weight this past week but I am 13 lbs away at my half way point.  So all I can say is that I hope I can do this - and that I don't have muscle exhaustion.  Because I am sure I can still workout with a kidney infection or UTI but not with muscle exhaustion right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...