Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brad Paisleys song - Then (got me teary eyed)

I am trying to finish up and print the last spreadsheet for my audit so I can finish putting my binder together. Then this song came on and it made me tear up. The words that got me exactly are the following

And now you're my whole life

Now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl
Like a river meets the sea,
stronger than it's ever been.
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

It made me think of Tuesday night when I stopped on my way home from the airport and saw my friend from TX. I was sharing with him about how I was dreading this audit and the anxiety I get from doing HSE duties. He is an HSE person himself. Anyhow as I felt the tears coming down he knew it and tried to pull me towards him and I was like no give me a second. Why? Well I fell for him once and started to develop feelings and he let me know then and there we were just friends. I am sure his feelings have not changed and I have guarded my feelings and just learned I need to value his friendship. He is a great guy, unfortunately not the guy for me.

So when this song came on I thought of yeah it would be nice to be someone's whole world and thought of how caring he was but yet I can't be his whole world just his friend.

I don't thinks post makes any sense but I had to get this out on ink...ok maybe in cyber ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...