Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Yikes, it has been over a month since I have posted. So sorry to my two faithful followers...lol are you still following me? So life has been hectic to say the least. I am looking at a stack of boxes that contain the contents of my bookshelfs, bathroom drawers, and will pack my shoes and remaining stuff that is out this wekeend. I will pack a suitcase on Sunday night and drive down to San Diego where I will work as a regular full time employee of the medical division for my company. My last day at my current office is Friday. Today was the last day at the Paramount location, but need to tie some loose ends tomorrow and then I am done there. I am excited and I have mixed emotions. I found a place and well we shall see what this rollercoaster ride brings me.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so wow! I got your text a week or so ago and just barely looked up your event on fb - which took me to your profile which took me here. Ta-da! But that is so exciting! I think SD is awesome!! And it's not like it's across the country or something! But I think I'll be able to make it out. I'll keep you posted.

    And now you have 3 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete

It’s been a while

I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...