Friday, November 26, 2010
Day 8 - Am I Fitness Guru or a Couch Potato
Right now I am a couch potato and I hate it. I need to lean more towards the fitness guru.
When I do work out I enjoy it and love it. I am dedicated and diligent. Unfortunately, I have left that lifestyle behind and need to go back and find it.
In 2002 I was probably in the best shape of my life. I would go to the gym in the early morning and run, go to work, go to the gym do wather aerobics and train with a trainer and the other nights I would do tae kwon do and kickboxing. It was fun and I lost a lot of weight and loved it.
Now I am a couch potato and as I have a hard time doing things I realize how out of shape I am and need to change my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s been a while
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
-
So anyone who knows me I have a thing about tall guys. I always say a guy needs to be at least 6 feet tall. I know, I know I am only 5'3...
-
3/28/22 First outdoor workout 8/27/23 Final Session In January 2021 my friend Tonda started sharing with me information about a new gym her ...
-
I have tried logging in and posting but my blog wasn’t there. Today I tried again and here it is. Life has been interesting. I had a Total K...
No comments:
Post a Comment